A growing regional club seeks experienced and energetic coaching staff to foster the talent in its Senior teams (Reserves, Senior Men, Women). After all teams qualified for finals, the Roos are committed to working hard to ‘go one better’ in 2020.
Kangaroos Brothers Australian Football Club, located in Rockhampton, is home to over 230 registered players across 9 teams (Under 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, Reserve Grade, Seniors and Women). We are proud of our history and achievements, including our strong finish to the 2019 season. Seniors and Reserve grade finished in the top three, while our Women’s team were runners-up.
For 2020, the club is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our great coaching team. Coaches are valuable volunteers and role models of the behaviours and attitudes that best represent our club. The Roos are committed to playing for each other and for the good of the game.
Suitable candidates, therefore, will:
– Have or be committed to obtaining a Blue Card
– Have or be committed to obtaining AFL coaching accreditation
– Be passionate about player development, including beginners
– Prepare and facilitate weekly training sessions
– Work collaboratively with other coaching and support staff and the club’s committee
– Abide by the League’s Code of Conduct
– Support and promote club events
For more information about our club:
– Visit our Facebook page ‘Kangaroo’s Australian Football Club South Rockhampton & Gracemere’
– See our website https://brothersafc.com
– Call Cam (Club President) on 0428 297 029
Expressions of interest must include an overview of qualifications and past experience. Please note applications close COB Monday 28 October, 2019. To apply please contact Cameron Wyatt at firstname.lastname@example.org.