In 2022, the Yeppoon Swans have all grades playing finals, including A grade, Reserves, Womens and U15’s who finished the home & away season as minor premiers.
A grade are the current record holders for the most consecutive wins, with a total of 121 wins, without a loss since 2015, experiencing 7 consecutive premierships.
The club is open to both a playing or non-playing qualified coach.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate and competent in the following:
– Desire and drive for team success.
– A leading role in skill development, junior development, player retention & recruitment.
– Promote a culture of inclusiveness, family and support for each other and club members.
– Excellent interpersonal skills, including leadership and communication in driving the culture of the players, support staff and the Club generally.
– Knowledge and experience as a coach in the development of game plans, training techniques and player skills to support objectives.
– Positively represent the club in the community.
– Current AFL coaching accreditation.
– Blue card (or willing to obtain).
The club is based in the family friendly community of Yeppoon, on the southern point of the Great Barrier Reef, with access to Great Keppel Island, beautiful coastal beaches, and the rainforest of Byfield park.
For further details on the role, please feel free to contact Director of Coaching, Mark Wallin on 0407 393 549.
To apply, please send a copy of your coaching resume, including your coaching philosophy to email@example.com
Applications close 31/10/2022