- Develop, maintain and support a positive club coaching culture and enjoyable player experiences
- Promote inclusive practice coaching at the club
- Monitor and mentor both seasoned and, new/inexperienced Club Coaches based on their development needs
- Organise training and development plans for coaches where necessary
- Recruit and encourage women to take up coaching roles where appropriate
- Assist with the development of all coaches by providing feedback on training skills/drills and match days where possible
- Provide access to up to date information/resources and professional development opportunities
- Report to the General Committee to ensure all members are aware of any upcoming coaching courses available, etc.
- Ensure online coach registration is completed for each club coach
- Liaise with Club Committee
- Attend meetings/workshops in relation to the role of the CCC
- Attend Committee meetings
Please send expressions of interest to Lucas Huntley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 30 November 2023.