Jindalee Districts Australian Football and Netball Club are seeking expressions of interest for the Head Coach and Assistant Coaching positions in the Senior Women’s Div1 & Div2, and U17 Youth Girl’s teams for the 2020 season.
• Minimum of 3-4 yrs. experience in coaching holding a current accreditation of Level 1 or 2 coach, preferably Youth or Senior.
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Demonstrated ability to formulate and communicate sequential training and game plans
• Excellent time management and organization skills, including the ability to prioritize & delegate to assistants.
• Demonstrated ability to identify and nurture talent
• Design & deliver a successful football program for now & into the future in the Youth Girl’s or Women’s space.
• Ability to listen & receive feedback
• Ability to build and maintain strong personal & working relationships with all stakeholders
• Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to deliver innovative solutions
We would expect you to uphold the Jindalee Jags vales, help maintain and build our strong culture and carry yourself respectfully as a Jindalee Jag community representative.
Please note applications close Friday 18th October.
To apply, please contact Dee Bloor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0411895748 for more information.