The Tweed Coast Tigers are currently seeking expressions of interest for the following positions for the 2020 season;
• Reserves Men’s Coach
• Women’s Coach
• Senior Men’s Coach
Our community-based club was established in 2009 and we pride ourselves as a family friendly club who draws players from over the Tweed and Gold Coast.
In 2020 the reserve grade and senior men’s teams will be established in the new 11 team SEQ Division 2 competition and we are seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our club. Both teams are in contention for a successful final series this year.
We are also seeking to appoint a coach to lead our successful women’s team who in 2018 qualified for a grand final and in 2019 are in high contention for another successful finals series.
The applicant should be able to assist in the Club’s football and coaching strategies, implement a game plan effectively, communicate effectively and have great interpersonal skills to work alongside everyone at the club.
They would be required to
• Plan and Conduct training sessions on a Tuesday and Thursday night as well as be available for games on a Saturday.
• Provide effective feedback to players to fast track their development.
• Contribute to, support and promote a positive and strong club culture.
• Develop and implement strategies to recruit new players in 2020 and beyond.
Applications or notification of interest should be limited to 1 page and include:-
• Brief history of your background and experience.
• Your personal qualities.
• Any other details you believe to be of benefit.
Please not applications close on 1st December 2019. To apply please contact Ben Kelly at email@example.com or 0410033592.