The Maroochydore Roos are seeking a new QAFLW Head Coach for 2020. The Head Coach will also work closely with the Maroochydore QAFLW Development Coach in establishing consistent, fair, inclusive & best practice coaching policies.
Saying this the head coach’s primary role is to manage the on-field performance of the Clubs premier women’s team & give the team / club the greatest opportunity for success.
• Head Coach the QAFLW team
• Provide guidance to coaching staff of the QAFLW team & QAFLW Development team
• Create a learning environment that develops player skills, physical attributes and football knowledge.
• Work with your coaching team to ensure players wellbeing is a priority. This includes promoting a balanced approach to the players’ lifestyles and includes the building of player’s self-esteem and confidence.
• Work with the players to ensure a strong connection to the club & its culture.
• Coordinate the coaching of the program to ensure uniformity between the two women’s teams.
• Design, direct and conduct a high-end football skill development and training program aimed at providing positive football outcomes for all participants & stakeholders.
• Be a key component of Maroochy Roos football program, to attract and retain women / girl footballers to the football program
OUR IDEAL COACH
• Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to listen & receive feedback
• Ability to build and maintain strong personal & working relationships with all stakeholders.
• Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to deliver innovative solutions
• Excellent time management and organization skills, including the ability to prioritize & delegate to Assistants.
• Minimum of Level 2 coach accreditation
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Demonstrated ability to formulate and communicate sequential training and game plans
• Demonstrated ability to identify and nurture talent
• Previous successful coaching experience. Preferably Senior.
• Design & deliver a successful Women’s football program for now & into the future.
Please note applications close Monday October 7. To apply, please contact Matt Bury at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0408400999.