The Surfers Paradise Football Club is a highly respected and prestigious community football club on the Gold Coast, playing in the Queensland Australian Football League (QAFL) since 2014, providing access to the great game of AFL football to people of all ages.
The Club is coming off a successful 2019 premiership season and have Brad Moore as Senior Coach for his 4th consecutive year.
The Club is seeking expressions of interest for Senior Assistant Coaches for 2020
Ideally, applicants would display the following:
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to cooperatively work with the senior coaching department
• Display strong interpersonal communication skills with players
• Align with Surfers Paradise Football Club’s mission statement, vision and club values
• Enthusiasm to develop young players
• Minimum AFL Level 1 coaching accreditation
To apply, please contact Daniel Van De Werken at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0401 380 212. Applications close February 14.