Competing in the QFA Div 2 South Competition, our Men’s Senior & Reserve grade teams play predominately Gold Coast based opposition as well as a couple of Northern NSW clubs. Our Men’s squad has dramatically changed in recent years from a predominately older group to a list of 70+ players with an average age of only 25 years, so the future of our club is looking bright.
After re-signing Men’s Senior Coach (Greg Smith) and the core of our Senior playing group for 2024, we are now looking for a number of motivated coaches to help take our young and improving group to the next level in 2024. We are seeking motivated and committed coaches across a number of roles including:
– Senior Assistant Coach & Game Day Head Coach (due to Greg being a player-coach)
– Line Coaches
– Development Coaches
The ideal candidates will have the following attributes:
– Experience playing, and/or coaching, at an equivalent level or higher than QFA Division 2
– Ability to recruit players and support staff
– Professional approach & ability to work as part of a team
– Developed leadership skills
– Demonstrated ability to engage and relate to players
– Demonstrated football administration skills
– Demonstrated organisational skills
– Excellent verbal communication skills
– Must be a good ambassador for the club and a good role model for all members of our club regardless of age or gender.
Desirable attributes include:
– Level 1 Coaching Accreditation (or willing to obtain)
– Understanding of industry best practice with respect to talented player development, sports science, game plan and game sense, use of available technology and skills development
– Credibility within, and well connect throughout, the local football community
Please email applications to Michael Wilson (Football Operations Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0416 825 332. Applications close December 15, 2023.