Seniors Coach and Assistant Coach, Senior Women’s Coach and Assistant Coach, Reserves Coach and Assistant Coach, Junior Coaches for Under 17, Under 14, Under 12, Under 10, Under 8, Superstars & Auskick coordinator.
The North Mackay Australian Football Club is seeking applications for Coaching Positions across all grades for the 2023 Season:
Seniors Coach and Assistant Coach
Senior Women’s Coach and Assistant Coach
Reserves Coach and Assistant Coach
Junior Coaches for Under 17, Under 14, Under 12, Under 10, Under 8, Superstars & Auskick coordinator.
The Saints have a strong and successful history starting in 1970 as a foundation member of the Mackay league. Winning the Senior, Reserves and Under 17s Premierships in 2022, Women/14s making the Grand Final and Under 12s making the preliminary final.
As the coaching roles are and will remain strong leadership positions within the club, applicants should possess the following attributes:
• Seniors men’s coach should have AFL Level 2 Coaching accreditation or the ability to achieve Level 2.
• All applicants should possess level 1 accreditation, the club will be able to assist with this accreditation.
• Demonstrated experience to lead and embed a good on field and off field club culture.
• Have well-developed interpersonal skills, able to engage positively with players, other coaches, committee, supporters and communicate and positively represent our club via all media platforms.
• Be able to coach and develop players of all experience levels, capabilities and ages/gender.
• Applicants for all positions should have extensive playing and/or coaching experience, enthusiasm and a passion for club football and excellent leadership qualities. Playing or non-playing appointments will be considered.
• Current Blue Card (this can be arranged by the club).
How to apply:
Please submit your AFL football CV and covering letter outlining your experience to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Subject – Coaching Application 2023, or alternatively direct any question to our current Club President, Peter Wood 0487046124 all inquiries will be kept in strict confidence.
The club is seeking applications ASAP. Once the Senior coach is appointed, we would like to implement a senior pre-season training date.
Ideal candidates will have a great sense of sportsmanship and fair play, great work ethic and the ability to grow with our already strong & successful established club.
*All applicants will be contacted and advised in writing of the upcoming selection interview process.
Applications close 22nd of October.