As the coaching roles are and will remain strong leadership positions within the club, applicants should possess the following attributes:
• Senior men’s coach should have AFL Level 2 Coaching accreditation or the ability to achieve Level 2.
• All applicants should possess level 1 accreditation, the club will be able to assist with this accreditation.
• Demonstrated experience to lead and embed a good on field and off field club culture.
• Have well-developed interpersonal skills, able to engage positively with players, other coaches, committee, supporters and communicate and positively represent our club via all media platforms.
• Be able to coach and develop players of all experience levels, capabilities, and ages/gender.
• Applicants for all positions should have extensive playing and/or coaching experience, enthusiasm and a passion for club football and excellent leadership qualities. Playing or non-playing appointments will be considered.
• Current Blue Card (Club can assist in sourcing).
How to apply:
Please submit your AFL football CV and covering letter outlining your experience to email@example.com – Subject – Coaching Application 2023
A very competitive remuneration package will be offered for the Senior Men’s Coaching role together with relocation assistance however assistance in securing permanent work arrangements will be offered to all applicants for all age group coaching roles if required.
Ideal candidates will have a great sense of sportsmanship and fair play, great work ethic and the ability to grow with our already strong & successful established club.
Applications close 30th September 2022.