Can you support players, coaches and officials in their football participation at our Club?
Do you want to help create a fun, respectful and safe environment in which to train and play?
If you have answered yes, currently have involvement in AFL and are a great organiser and administrator this job is for you!
About the Club.
The vision of the Aspley Australian Football and Sporting Club is to strive to be the best community club. We aim to do this by offering football and complimentary sports within an environment that is welcoming and safe, promotes excellence and will ensure that the licenced club operations remain a priority to enable the sporting operations to be grown and funded.
Our values of happiness, communication, respect, consistency and fun are important to our team members and form the basis of our workplace culture.
About the Role.
This is a casual position and hours will vary according to seasonal and operational needs.
The role is centred on the coordination of our Junior and youth games, functions and activities so you will have to be flexible with regards to hours worked and be able to attend both our Aspley and Brendale ovals.
You will also assist management with reaching their goals of training and developing our Junior AFL players to reach new heights of sporting excellence.
There are “in season” duties where organisation and induction of volunteers and coaches will occur and “off season duties” where photos, presentations and awards are organised as well as general office administration requirements such as recording all relevant information and certification.
• Word and Excel skills
• Proven experience in administration and spreadsheets
• Time management and communication
• Excellent office and administration skills
• Able to organise and meet deadlines
• Conflict resolution skills
• Record keeping skills
• Involvement in and knowledge of AFL programs within the Brisbane North region
• Ability to work with people of all ages
Conditions of Employment:
Current Police Check Clearance Certificate or willingness to obtain one
• Be an Australian Citizen or hold appropriate right to work in Australia
• Current First Aid Certificate
• Hold a current Driver’s license
• Hold a current Working with Children Blue Card
• Must be able to meet physical requirements of the role as well as the physical demands of the environment and emergency evacuation requirements
• Ability to work flexible hours including night presentations and weekends when games are being played
If you are interested in the role please email your resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com
Applications close 27th September
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview, thank you for your interest.