The Victoria Point Sharks Football Club, competing in the Queensland Football Association, is seeking applications for a number of coaching positions for the 2020 season.
We invite expressions of interest for the following football department and coaching positions (Playing or Non Playing) for the 2020 season:
• DIRECTOR OF COACHING
• SENIOR WOMEN’S COACH
• SENIOR WOMEN’S ASSISTANT COACHES
• SENIOR MEN’S ASSISTANT COACHES
• RESERVES COACH
• RESERVES ASSISTANT COACHES
• COLTS COACH
• COLTS ASSISTANT COACHES
The Victoria Point Sharks Football Club prides itself on being a strong community based club. Winning 4 Premierships across our football program in the last 3 seasons, the club is determined to once again be a force in season 2020. We have a young playing list and we require coaches who can develop young players.
Successful applicants must demonstrate:
• Excellent communication skills
• An ability to teach and develop players of all capabilities
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Coaching experience
• Ability to recruit
• A willingness to work with all areas of the football club
• Experience in developing and embedding good club culture
Applications or enquiries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Senior Coach Michael O’Keefe on 0438 694 594. Applications close September 25.