Wynnum Vikings are now actively accepting and appointing for the role of senior coach and assistant coaches for season 2023, with an immediate start.
The senior coach will be able to effectively implement and communicate their game plan while also encouraging the development of the club’s junior and youth pathway.
Ideally, applicants would display the following:
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to cooperatively work with the senior coaching department
• Display strong interpersonal communication skills with players
• Align with the Wynnum Vikings Football Club’s mission statement, vision, and club values
• Enthusiasm to teach and develop young players
• Demonstrate ability to engage positively with all areas of the football club e.g., members, sponsors etc.
Please submit your expression of interest, application, or any questions you may have to our club president Brenden Hodgkins on 0406 551933 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications and enquiries will be treated with the strictest of confidence.