Wilston Grange AFC is currently looking for experienced senior football coaches for the 2020 season. We have vacancies for Senior Men’s Assistants, Development (Reserves) Men’s Head Coach, Development (Reserves) Men’s Assistant Coaches, Under 18 (Colts) Head Coach, and Under 18 (Colts) Assistant Coaches. All roles will operate under the guidance of our new Senior Men’s Head Coach, Brent Moloney.
The Wilston Grange Australian Football Club is a highly respected and prestigious community football club in Brisbane, playing in the Queensland Australian Football League (QAFL). Operating since 1945, the Gorillas field multiple teams in senior men’s and women’s competitions.
With over 400 players participating in Auskick, junior & youth footy and another 250 players in our Seniors, Reserves, Colts, Ladies and Supers/Masters teams we are a club of size and significance.
We are currently looking for experienced senior football coaches for the 2020 season as we look to continue the development of our group of players. Fresh from the 2019 QAFL Colts premiership, we are looking to continue this achievement across all our senior teams. The positions we require are:
• Senior Men’s Assistant Coaches (QAFL)
• Development (Reserves) Men’s Head Coach (QAFL)
• Development (Reserves) Men’s Assistant Coaches (QAFL)
• Under 18 (Colts) Head Coach (QAFL)
• Under 18 (Colts) Assistant Coaches (QAFL)
Responsibilities for the roles include:
• Planning and conducting training sessions in liaison with the senior coach
• Ensuring alignment with the club’s development focus
• Working with all stakeholders including administrators, volunteers, medical, and AFLQ staff
• Provision of strong and positive leadership and relationship development
• Contributing to, supporting, and promoting a positive and strong club culture
Applicants must have Level 1 Senior Coaching Accreditation as a minimum or be prepared to undertake accreditation. All roles will work closely with our senior coach for 2020, Brent Moloney. Brent can be contacted on 0438 611 364 or email@example.com for more information.
Please note applications close: 07/11/19