We invite expressions of interest for the following position for 2020: Senior Women’s Coach
To succeed in these roles, applicants must demonstrate:
• Strong communication and leadership skills
• A passion to help young players learn and ensure they feel welcome regardless of their skill level.
• Having as a minimum, AFL Level 1 Coaching accreditation (or willing to attain this accreditation)
• Ability to develop a pathway for our club to grow on the field and relate well to young adolescent players
• Ability to liaise well with internal and external stakeholders e.g. parents, players, club committee, sponsors
How to apply
Please submit your CV along with a covering letter to:
Title: General Manager
Selection process will begin as soon as applications are received so don’t hesitate to apply.
Please note applications close October 21.