Coaches & Football Operations Personnel wanted!
The Ipswich EaglesAustralian Rules Football Club are seeking to invite suitably qualified applicants and volunteers to submit their expression of interest to fill various roles for continued success in the upcoming 2020 season:
• Senior Women’s Coach
• Men’s & Women’s Assistant Coaches
• Senior Women’s Team Manager
• Senior Men’s Team Manager
• Reserves Men’s Team Manager
• Club Field Umpires. (Paid position for the right candidate).
• Game Day Volunteers (Time Keepers, Scoreboard, Water Carriers, Bar Staff, Canteen Staff)
To be successful in these roles you will need to demonstrate:
• Excellent communication skills.
• Having as a minimum, AFL Level 1 Coaching accreditation (or willing to undertake this at the Club’s expense).
• An ability to teach and develop players at all levels of capability.
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Solid AFL coaching or playing experience.
• Ability to recruit.
• A willingness to work with, and respect, other coaches, committee, volunteers, sponsors and members.
• Experience in developing and embedding a good club culture.
How to apply:
All applications can be in writing via email to the club president, Clinton Bateman, at email@example.com. Alternatively you can call on 0410 403 652 for a strictly confidential discussion.
Applications close for coaching positions 5th November 2019.
All applicants will be acknowledged and we will look to commence the selection process as soon as applications are closed.
0410 403 652
Applications close November 5.