We are looking for people with strong leadership and organisational skills, high standards and a desire to develop our young footballers. As such these skills are considered vital for the role. The suitable applicants must have exceptional communication skills, be professional in behaviour, have a mature approach to football and be able to follow League and Club policies and procedures for training and game day as well as having a hands-on approach to player recruitment and retention, whilst having a strong focus on all aspects of the football club in its entirety.
* As a Coach, you will play a vital role in developing, nurturing, and building strong football club culture with our Youth players.
* Your leadership will be responsible for developing a club aligned and age-appropriate game plan, conducting, and managing two training sessions per week and games on either a Friday night or Sunday
* You will be mentoring players and play a role outside the football field with parents, sponsors of our junior program, supporters, and stakeholders.
* Prepare and execute a pre-season training plan for the 2023/2024 off season (U15 / U17 only mandatory, U13 desirable).
* Provide individual training programs and feedback to players.
* Develop and execute a club aligned game plan and training plan.
* A good understanding of the AFLQ SEQ Juniors league Rules, Policies and Procedures for the age group being coached.
* Have a hands-on approach with player recruitment and retention, working collaboratively with the club’s Youth Football Operations and Committee.
* Recruit and collaborate with assistant coaches, support staff and Team Manager to ensure a “one club environment”. These appointments must be cleared with Youth Football Operations prior to commitment of the individual positions.
* Working with Children Check (mandatory) will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
* Having previous senior playing or coaching experience is desirable when applying for this role.
Applications close on November 30, 2023. To apply please complete the Coaching Application form: https://redcliffetigers.com.au/coaching-application/