Maroochydore AFC are seeking a head coach of the men’s Thirds team in the 2019 Division 4 Competition.
Maroochydore Senior AFL Club has a long history of competitiveness at an excellent standard. Our Thirds have had fantastic success with back to back to back premierships in 2016, 2017 and 2018 in 3 different competitions, the most recent being the QFA Div 4 Competition. Our players enjoy the social aspect of football whilst putting in their best efforts on the football field to bring the ultimate reward.
R espectful & Responsible
O pen to All
O ne in Unity and Loyalty
S uccessful & Supportive
Nature and Scope of the Position:
The Coach is responsible for Leading and Managing the implementation of the Club’s Football Strategy, which includes:
1. Adherence to the Club’s Overall Senior Football & Coaching Plan
2. Overall Coaching of Players & all Coaching Staff – implement Game Plan effectively.
3. Relationship Management across a diverse stakeholder group.
4. Developing a Culture of Success with shared values.
5. Promoting the Club and its Brand.
Level 1 Coaching Accreditation is required (or willingness to attain, in conjunction with a solid level of coaching experience)
More detailed Position Description available on request.
Please note applications close on 27th November 2018. To apply, please contact Warren Day at email@example.com.