What is KINDERKICK?
- Kinderkick is an AFL-inspired fundamental motor skills program
- Designed for 3 to 5-year-old boys and girls.
- $50 for 6-week program
- Session last up to 45 minutes
- Held on weekday mornings or afternoons, depending on each early childhood centre’s needs.
The benefits of Kinderkick:
- Kinderkick provides a specific lesson plan to assist and enhance development needs of each child’s physical and social wellbeing.
- The emphasis is on development and growth physically and emotionally through innovative, fun drills and sequential activities.
- To develop coordination, balance and concentration.
- To provide an opportunity for children to learn to follow instructions, work as part of a team, develop their self-confidence and imagination.
|Centre Name||2020 Start Date||2020 Finish Date||Time||Location||Centre Contact|
|North Lakes JAFC Kinderkick||Saturday February 22nd||Saturday April 4th||8:00 - 8:45am||North Lakes JAFC|
St. Benedicts Catholic Primary School, St Benedicts Close, Mango Hill
0437 841 308
|Sandgate JAFC Kinderkick||Saturday February 22nd||Saturday April 4th||8:00 - 8:45am||Sandgate Hawks JAFC|
Lemke Road, Taigum
0437 841 308
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS?
How much does it cost?
It is a flat fee of $50 for the 6 weeks
How do I register?
Register online here
Who delivers the Kinderkick sessions?
AFL Queensland provides coaches who are specifically trained in delivering sports and motor skill programs to children between three and five years of age. All of our coaches undertake a Kinderkick specific training program, delivered by an early learning specialist. All of our coaches carry current Blue Cards.
Where is my nearest centre?
We update this page regularly to include all centres currently running.
What age can children play?
The AFL Kinderkick program is for children aged 3 to 5 (Children must be at least 3 in the calendar year to participate)
What should the children wear to Kinderkick?
There is no set uniform for Kinderkick sessions. Enclosed shoes are encouraged.
How long does a Kinderkick session run for?
Sessions will vary in length from 45 minutes to 60 minutes depending on your centre.
Is there a Kinderkick centre that caters for special needs?
We recommend you contact your local centre to see if they can specifically cater for your child’s needs.
For further assistant please contact email@example.com
How do I go about attaining a refund?
If you wish to cancel your Kinderkick registration you must contact your centre contact via email.
Please note refunds will not be given if the participant has attended more than 50% of scheduled Kinderkick sessions .
In order to receive a refund, the soft touch football must be returned to AFL Queensland. Please note once a refund has been provided the participant is no longer able to attend the Kinderkick program.
When submitting your refund request please provide the following information:
- Participant Name
- Participant Date of Birth
- Centre/Club the participant is registered in
Upon receipt of this information we will provide you with a refund form for return via email. All refunds will be made via EFT within 7 – 10 business days provided that we have all of the necessary information for processing.
For further information, please contact:
AFL Queensland – Auskick & Kinderkick