What is Kinderkick?
Kinderkick is an AFL-inspired fundamental motor skills program designed for 3 to 5-year-old boys and girls. It is the first step for boys and girls in their AFL journey.
- Kinderkick provides a specific lesson plan to assist and enhance development needs of each child’s physical and social wellbeing.
- The emphasis is on development and growth physically and emotionally through innovative, fun drills and sequential activities.
- To develop coordination, balance and concentration.
- To provide an opportunity for children to learn to follow instructions, work as part of a team and develop their self-confidence.
- Cost: $50
- Duration 6 x 45 minute sessions across 6 weeks for boys and girls between 3-5 years old
- Season Start date –Season start dates vary from centre to centre. Please refer to the specific clubs’ registrations links above.
- Contact details: email@example.com