We know everyone is missing footy and their mates, so with the help of our friends at AFL NSW/ACT, we’ve got put together the following list for ways you can keep connected with your team and fellow fans when you are #stayingathome this Easter!
– Zoom – Free online video conferencing or meeting platform! Up to 100 members for 45 mins free!
– House Party – Free group video chat; play online trivia against one another!
– Create Facebook events and host ‘team dinners’ virtually where everyone attends in their club gear. You can even invite club sponsors to the dinner!
– Join in the friendly competition online with the opposition teams and see who can post the best video!
– Create an e-sports competition for followers – even better, challenge other clubs to join in AFL Evolution, to be released on April 16
– Check out Aussie Rules for all the inspiration you need for crazy challenges and playing Footy@Home!
We’d love to hear from you about how you are keeping footy alive. Tag us on social media @AFLQ and share with us how your club is engaging members during this challenging time with footy competitions on pause.