This form must be used for all practice match requests.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All Allied Pickfords Cup Senior Games must have Field. Boundary and Goal Umpires.
- Requests for Community Football Goal and Boundary Umpires will only be provided if they are available.
- Home Clubs requesting matches will be invoiced for umpire fees. (Invoices will be issued at the completion of the practice match season)
- All normal match and ground conditions apply (i.e. team sheets, grounds marked etc - see section 3.27 AFL Queensland Community Football Rules and Regulations)
- A pre-season ground inspection must be completed before any matches are played.
AFL Queensland MUST recieve this form by midday Friday a week prior to the game.
If you are organising multiple games for a day (example: U18, Reserves and Seniors) fill out one form for the U18 and a Second form for the seniors and reserves.