Female Football Talent Programs in Queensland
AFL Queensland has two female football talent academies based at the AFL Queensland Training & Administration Centre, Yeronga.
- Deliver a development program based on AFL recommendations for best practice.
- Take the approach of long-term athlete development
- Ensure the program has athletes in peak condition for all interstate competition.
- Deliver well prepared athletes back to club football ensuring a strong foundation for a future national competition.
- Develop coaches, medical staff, and administrators ensuring our competitions produce athletes capable of competing at interstate level.
For further information:
|Craig Starcevich||Female Football High Performance Manager|