Coomera Magpies AFC are seeking expressions of interest for the positions of Coach and Assistant Coach of our Women’s team.
Coomera Magpies AFC is seeking expressions of interest for the positions of Coach and Assistant Coach of our Women’s team who will play in the QFAW Division 2 Competition in 2019. After a strong first year in 2017 and reaching finals in 2018 for the first time. We are looking for a coach that can be active in developing all players and individuals within the club while creating a strong club culture.
The successful candidate will require:
– a sound understanding of the game and ability to communicate this to a broad range of players within the team;
– strong leadership and mentoring skills;
– an ability to attract new players to the club by creating an environment that players want to be part of;
– an ability to develop a pathway that will guide both our youth players and coaches as they strive to progress through to senior football;
– hold a minimum Level 1 Coaching Accreditation;.
Applicants are requested to send their CV along with relevant coaching experience to email: email@example.com or direct any initial questions to Rob Templeton M: 0416 195 842. Please note applications close January 15.