The Victoria Point Sharks Football Club is seeking expressions of interest for a Senior Coach ahead of the 2019 QFA Division 2 competition.
Our club prides itself on being a strong community based club. We are currently seeking to fill the Senior Coach position with a high-quality person prepared to develop young players, who will bring leadership and expertise to our club. We are seeking a coach who will progress the senior playing group within the QFA competition in the coming years and attract and retain players to the playing roster.
The Senior Coach reports to the Club Executive Committee and the main objectives for this role are:
– Developing the club’s football and coaching strategy
– Coaching of players and coaching staff – develop and implement game plan effectively
– Relationship management across a diverse stakeholder group
To be successful in attaining this role you will need to demonstrate:
– A high level of knowledge and experience in football as a coach and/or player
– Advanced communication skills
– AFL Level 2 Coaching Accreditation (or be willing to undergo assessment)
– Working with Children check (to be obtained prior to appointment)
– Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to continue the growth of our football club
Please submit your CV and covering letter addressing the above criteria for this role to email@example.com.
Applications close 9 October 2018.