Toowoomba AFC are seeking a senior coach to lead the club for season 2019. The Tigers play in the Darling Downs League playing out of Rockville Park in Toowoomba.
Both playing and non playing coaches are encouraged to apply.
Toowoomba Tigers is a proud club with great history, and the new senior coach will receive the full support of the board and club.
The Senior coaching role is a leadership position within the club and as such applicants should:
• Have AFL Level 2 Coaching accreditation or the ability to achieve Level 2.
• Be able to lead and build a good on-field and off-field club culture.
• Have well-developed interpersonal skills, able to engage positively with players, other coaches, committee and supporters.
• Be able to coach, grow and develop players of all experience levels, capabilities and ages.
There are plenty of great reasons to become part of the Tigers:
– a growing player list with some exciting new recruits coming on-board for 2019
– good facilities, ground and lights which are the best in Toowoomba
– one of Toowoomba’s oldest clubs, Tigers are a proud and successful club
– the club supports our coaches to grow and excel, providing assistance with Level 2 coaching accreditation.
Applicants for this position should have extensive playing and /or coaching experience, enthusiasm and a passion for club football.
Please note applications close on 22nd December 2018.
To apply, please contact Neville Jericho at email@example.com or on 0408 657 359