The Ormeau Bulldogs Australian Football Club is a strong community based organization. Located at Ormeau half way between the Gold Coast and Brisbane. The Ormeau Bulldogs play in the QFA Division 5 competition.
The club is seeking expressions of interest for the following coaching roles for season 2019:
- Senior Coach (playing or non-playing will be considered)
- Assistant Senior Coach
The successful applicant will be required to plan, prepare, execute and review the Senior football program, encompassing all training, game plan and cultural aspects. To be considered for these roles it is required that you have a passion for improving yourself and those around you by leading from the front, and by example.
If you are highly enthusiastic and a dedicated individual who will plan, prepare, execute and review a football team plan.
Interviews will be conducted after applications close; applications will close on Monday 15th October.
For more information, please contact Damien Van Twest on 0447 721 979
On-field and off-field responsibilities:
- Conduct training programs that develop the list in skills, conditioning, game style and structures, both individually and as a team
- Liaise with key football department staff in appointing key roles and overseeing their performance
- Drive the clubs values amongst the playing group, support personnel and volunteers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the playing group, support personnel and volunteers
- Place a strong emphasis on the development of the graduating junior players and assisting with their transition to senior football
- Plan, prepare, execute and review a football team plan being flexible where needed
- A strong desire to teach and develop players
- Excellent communication skills, on and off the field
- Experience in enhancing existing player skills
- Positive attitude, organised and well prepared
- Desire to nurture young and emerging talent
- Implement and coach a game plan that provides a framework that will attract recruits
- Have the time to commit to assist with coaching/ player recruitment, planning, preparation, training game day, game day review, club functions and continuous education with regards to your players and coaching development
Key Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum: Level 1 Coaching Accreditation, working towards Level 2
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in coaching at a similar or higher level is preferred
- An organised individual who understands structure and process
- Location: Gold Coast, Queensland
- Closing Date: Monday 15th October 2018
- Apply to: Yvonne Blackburn, Club President
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile: 0455092810