The Coolangatta Football Club plays in the Qld Division 2 competition, we invite expressions of interest for the role of Senior Assistant Coach for season 2019 (2018 season preliminary final reached).
The Coolangatta Football club prides itself on being a strong community based club, making a preliminary final in the 2018 season, the club is determined to once again be a force in season 2019, we have a young playing list and require coaches who can develop young players.
Successful applicants must demonstrate:
– Excellent communication skills
– An ability to develop and teach players of all capabilities
– Demonstrate leadership skills
– Coaching experience with accreditation
– Ability to recruit & retain players
– A willingness to work with all areas of the football club
– Experience in developing and embedding good club culture
To apply for the position, please contact Nigel Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close February 1 2019.