The Hervey Bay Bombers are seeking applications and expressions of interest for Senior and Junior Coaching and Support Roles for the 2019 Season.
The Hervey Bay Bombers AFL Football Club is seeking applications / expressions of interest for Coaching Staff and Volunteers across all grades for the upcoming 2019 Season including:
• Seniors Coach and Assistant Coach (playing or non-playing)
• Senior Women’s Coach and Assistant Coach (playing or non-playing)
• Reserves Coach (playing or non-playing)
• Junior Coaches for Under 16, Under 14, Under 12
The Bombers have a rich, successful history and a great brand within Hervey Bay.
The Senior coaching roles are leadership positions within the club and as such applicants should:
• Have AFL Level 2 Coaching accreditation or the ability to achieve Level 2
• Be able to lead and embed a good on field and off field club culture
• Have well-developed interpersonal skills, able to engage positively with players, other coaches, committee and supporters.
• Be able to coach, grow and develop players of all experience levels, capabilities and ages
Applicants for all positions should have extensive playing and /or coaching experience, enthusiasm and a passion for club football.
Please note applications close on 26th November 2018. To apply, please contact Graham Gale at email@example.com or 0438527071.