The Yeronga South Brisbane AFC has a vacancy as QFA Division 2 Reserves Coach.
Responsibilities for the role include:
• Planning and Conducting training sessions in liaison with head coach & assistants.
• Ensuring alignment with the clubs development focus.
• Working with all stakeholders including Administrators, Volunteers, Medical and AFLQ staff.
• Provision of Strong and positive leadership and relationship development.
• Provision of feedback to players to fast track their development.
• Contributing to, Supporting and promoting a positive and strong club culture.
Ideally candidates should hold a current minimum Level One Senior Coach accreditation or be willing to undertake accreditation.
Applications for the role will close at 5pm, Friday January 25, however may close early if a suitable candidate is found prior to this date.
To apply for the position, please contact Head Coach Sam Long on 0411 950 868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.