University of QLD QAFLW is seeking coaching staff for 2019 and beyond.
The University of Queensland Australian Rules Football Club (UQAFC) Red Lions is a club playing in Divisions 1 and 4 of the SEQ Men’s competitions as well as well as the QAFLW (2 teams) of SEQ Women’s League. Located in close vicinity to Brisbane’s CBD, our club attracts many new players and support staff from all over the country.
Some of your responsibilities and experience will include:
• Player skill development and training strategies;
• Formulating training programs for the entire group and/ or individual players
• Reporting any deficiencies requiring urgent attention in performance and training to the Senior Coach (where applicable);
• Acting as a match day selector or part of the selection panel;
• Liaising with other QAFLW coaching staff and Head of Womens Football for list management
• Attend and assist all formal training sessions;
• Assist in and / or be responsible for formulating club game plans;
• Conducting opposition analysis where required;
• Fulfil match day duties in coaching box or as directed by the Senior Coach (where applicable);
• At all times support and reflect the club values and standards;
• Assist in the management of all on-field resources, ensuring that loss of club resources (eg. playing/training equipment) is minimized; and
• Other duties as required.
The UQAFC are a supportive and collaborative sporting club who live by a philosophy of “think big, act small”. We actively strive to be the club for “smart footballers” and whilst we have a terrific social culture at the club, winning football games and developing good people who support the local community are also very important components.
We look forward to receiving your expression of interest in CV form to firstname.lastname@example.org along with any other relevant information. We would also like to thank you in advance for your application. Should you have any questions about the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Head of Womens Football Marnie McGorm on 0428303671.
Applications close March 15.