AFL Queensland are seeking expressions of interest for a Head Coach and Assistant Coaches for the inaugural North Queensland Senior Womens team.
The North Queensland team, which consists of players representing the following leagues – AFL Cairns, AFL Townsville, AFL Mackay and AFL Capricornia will travel down to the Gold Coast to take on South Queensland in a one-off match on July 2nd at Southport.
Expressions of Interest for the following coaching positions:
- Senior Head Coach
- Assistant Coaches
You will be supported by innovative management and administration team and committed player base.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A clear representative program coaching plan
- The ability to create an environment that is inclusive for all coaches, and that they clearlyunderstand their role and responsibility
- A strong educator who is an excellent communicator both on and off the field, and whovalues player care and development.
- Level 2 AFL coaching accreditation (desirable) in line with the AFL QLD Coaching Pathway
- A passion for fostering a strong and inclusive culture for all players, coaches and supportstaff.
- Ability to manage the talent ID and selection process in conjunction with the assistantcoaches and AFLQ representatives.
- Willingness to engage with all senior women’s coaches and administrators across all NorthQueensland leagues.
Expressions of Interest setting out qualifications and experience should be submitted via the following link https://forms.office.com/r/gDuUtvLFMe or for further information contact Jack Barry on 0414 752 995 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the role further.
Please submit your Expression of Interest by Friday the 20 February 2022.