NORTH CAIRNS TIGERS SENIOR MEN’s COACH
The North Cairns Football Club is seeking a Senior Coach ahead of the 2021 season.
We are a proud, foundation club seeking a Coach who is up for the challenge of rebuilding our senior club.
The Coach will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing the Club’s football and coaching strategy and game plan.
- Relationship Management across a diverse stakeholder group.
- Promoting the Club and its Brand by developing a culture of success with shared values.
- Recruitment and retention of quality players
To be successful in this role you must have:
- AFL Level 2 Coaching accreditation or above (or willing to undertake at Club’s expense)
- An ability to teach and develop players at all levels of capability.
- Strong Interpersonal skills to deal with players, staff, media, members, sponsors and the club’s executive committee.
- Enthusiasm and motivation to develop your own coaching ability further.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to use technology to advance coaching, communication and player education methods.
- Extensive playing and or/coaching experience, enthusiasm and a passion for club football (playing or non-playing appointments to be considered).
Remuneration: To be negotiated with the successful candidate.
How to apply
Please submit your football CV together with a covering letter outlining your suitability for this role to the football manager firstname.lastname@example.org – 0412 628 404.