Investigator – Community Football
AFL Queensland is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified people to undertake investigations into incidents arising from Community Football, both on and off-field.
Applicants will need proven experience in conducting investigations and providing their findings (objective fact finding), in a formal written report. Such written report may be used as part of proceedings where a breach of AFLQ Rules and Procedures has deemed to have occurred. The Investigator will need to become conversant with the relevant competition rules and procedures, as well as the AFL’s National Investigation Guidelines.
The Investigator will be engaged on a casual basis and will need to be available to conduct investigations at any stage throughout a working week, preferably Monday – Wednesday.
We are interested in hearing from applicants who possess the following:
- Demonstrated record of integrity and appropriate handling of confidential information
- Demonstrated experience in the application of Policy in a sporting environment that meets legislative and legal principles
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of community sporting frameworks
- High level of interpersonal, oral, presentation and written communication skills
- Sound judgment and objectivity
- Self-motivated and able to work within strict timeframes
All expressions of interest should be directed to Louise Thornton (firstname.lastname@example.org) and should include an outline of experience relevant to conducting investigations in a sport environment.