GREATER SPRINGFIELD SPORTS
2022 Senior Coach & Assistant Coaches
Reporting to the Executive Committee, the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate strong leadership and communication qualities in the development and progression of a new playing group.
Key coaching objectives include:
• Development of a football strategy and deployment in support of the Clubs potential growth.
• A leading role in player retention, player recruitment and skills development
• Relationship management with internal and external club stakeholders
• Assist in establishing a list and application details to AFLQ for 2023.
• Promote a culture of inclusiveness, family and support for each other and club members.
• Enforce a strict behavioural code for player management.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
• The desire and drive for personal and team success, with a focus to lead the Club into higher divisions.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including leadership and communication in driving the culture of the players, support staff and the Club generally
• Knowledge and experience as a coach in the development of game plans, training techniques and player skills to support objectives
• Ability to identify and recruit new players and officials to the Club, including support staff as required
• AFL Level 2 coaching accreditation or preparedness to complete
• An outgoing personality, engaging with members, sponsors and local media to promote the Club and it’s brand.
Application closing date: 31st August