With the ongoing growth of AFL in Brisbane’s Northwest, Everton is looking to complete the link between our Under 15 Girls teams (Premiers DIv 3 2021) and Mayne Woman’s Div 2 team who are based at Enoggera Memorial Park – 20mins from Brisbane’s CBD by car or train.
In 2021 Everton Wolves grew by over 30%, reaching over 300 registered players and had 4 female teams with the U13 Girls teams finishing 2nd and 3rd in Div 2. This is the largest number since its creation in 1969. Our club is all about getting kids into AFL.
Who we are looking for?
The successful candidate will join a progressive and dynamic football club entering a period of growth. We are committed to developing great people who also happen to love playing football. People first, football second.
The group will be made up of aging up U15 Premiership players and new girls from the local High Schools. This group started our first all girls team in U11 back in 2016.
· Ability to foster a continuous learning club culture that is inclusive, challenging and sustainable
· Possess a strong commitment to grow, develop and teach players at varying skill and age levels
· Deliver excellent communication and people management skills (professional teaching experience is an advantage)
· Capable of effective facilitation with support staff, volunteers, sponsors and club members
· Be a positive role model across all levels of our football club and the wider community
· Level 1 or Level 2 AFL Coaching Accreditation preferred, however all candidates with relevant football experience should apply as tailored development opportunities will be provided to the successful candidate
· Exposure to women’s football (playing, coaching) desirable
With a focus on developing an inclusive and supportive club environment, we are now seeking a genuine football teacher with a focus on developing players of all levels to achieve sustainable success. With the development of an inclusive and fun off-field culture, cohesion across all levels within the club, total support of the committee and a promising playing list, this is an exciting challenge for a development focused coach to join an ambitious club on the rise.
We look forward to hearing from you and how you can help get girls into footy.
Application Closing Date*: 01/02/2022 Contact Name*: Charles Tibbitts Contact Phone *: 0401647511 Contact Email *: email@example.com