The Noosa Tigers AFC is taking applications for the position of Colts/U18 Coach in season 2019. The qualities the club is looking for include:
– Strong football acumen
– Effective and clear communication skills
– High ability to build and maintain effective relationships with players and members
The Noosa Tigers AFC is a club engrained in success since it was established in 1970. With high support from the community and a full-time General Manager to run the football club, Noosa Tigers AFC will continue to grow and evolve over the next few years. Built on trust, respect and hard work, the Noosa Tigers AFC prides itself on its relationship with the community and helping people grow in all facets of their lives.
To succeed in these roles, applicants must demonstrate:
• Previous coaching experience in an AFL competition
• Strong communication and leadership skills in order to build on an already successful culture.
• Having as a minimum, AFL Level 1 Coaching accreditation
• Ability to develop a pathway for our club to grow on the field and relate well to young adolescent players
• Ability to liaise well with internal and external stakeholders e.g. committee members and sponsors
• A strong understanding of game style and expertise in tactical analysis of AFL.
Remuneration to be discussed upon application.
How to apply
Please submit your CV along with a cover letter to:
General Manager – Mitch Woods, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection process will begin as soon as applications are received so don’t hesitate to apply.
Applications close October 15th October 2018