Seniors Coach and Assistant Coach, Senior Women’s Coach and Assistant Coach, Reserves Coach Junior Coaches for Under 17, Under 14, Under 12, Under 10, Under 8, Superstars & Auskick co-ordinator.
The North Mackay Australian Football Club is seeking applications for Coaching Positions across all grades for the 2020 Season:
Seniors Coach and Assistant Coach
Senior Women’s Coach and Assistant Coach
Junior Coaches for Under 17, Under 14, Under 12, Under 10, Under 8, Superstars & Auskick co-ordinator.
The Saints have a strong and successful history starting in 1970 as a foundation member of the Mackay league. Winning the Senior and Reserves Premierships in 2019 and all grades making the preliminary final.
As the coaching roles are and will remain strong leadership positions within the club, applicants should possess the following attributes:
• Seniors men’s coach should have AFL Level 2 Coaching accreditation or the ability to achieve Level 2.
• All applicants should possess level 1 accreditation, the club will be able to assist with this accreditation.
• Demonstrated experience to lead and embed a good on field and off field club culture.
• Have well-developed interpersonal skills, able to engage positively with players, other coaches, committee, supporters and communicate and positively represent our club via all media platforms.
• Be able to coach and develop players of all experience levels, capabilities and ages/gender.
• Applicants for all positions should have extensive playing and/or coaching experience, enthusiasm and a passion for club football and excellent leadership qualities. Playing or non-playing appointments will be considered.
• Current Blue Card (this can be arranged by the club).
How to apply:
Please submit your AFL football CV and covering letter outlining your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com Subject – Coaching Application 2020, or alternatively direct any question to our current Club President, Peter Wood 0487046124 all inquiries will be kept in strict confidence.
The club is seeking applications ASAP, with the closing date 29Nov 2019. Once the Senior coach is appointed, we would like to immediately implement senior pre-season training. Ideal candidates will have a great sense of sportsmanship and fair play, great work ethic and the ability to grow with our already strong & successful established club.
*All applicants will be contacted and advised in writing of the upcoming selection interview process.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 29/11/2019