Brisbane Valley Rattlers AFC, located in Fernvale, have been granted a provisional license to enter a team in the Friday night competition and as a result are seeking expressions of interest for a Coach for the 2022 season.
If you would like to be part of Rattlers Club history then this is the position for you.
The main objective will be to develop players of all levels and the team.
Rattlers view communication as the key driver in this process. As such the preferred candidate would display the following skills:
• Excellent communication skills;
• Having as a minimum, AFL Level 1 Foundation Coaching accreditation (or willing to undertake this at the Club’s expense);
• An ability to teach and develop players at all levels of capability;
• Demonstrated leadership skills;
• Solid AFL coaching or playing experience;
• Ability to recruit;
• A willingness to work with, and respect, other coaches, committee, volunteers, sponsors and members;
• Experience in developing and embedding a good club culture;
• Assist with our Juniors program including Footy 4 Fun and Auskick;
• Ability to promote an inclusive environment for all players and people associated with the club;
• Adhere to the club mantra of Courage, Honesty, Pride;
• Adhere to and promote Clubs Code of Conduct
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Graham Smith (President) on the details provided below.
All applicants will be acknowledged, we will commence the selection process as soon as applications are closed.
Application Closing Date: 05/12/2021
Contact Name: Graham Smith
Contact Phone: 0401 931 513
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org