Redcliffe Tigers AFC are currently looking for experienced football coaches for the 2020 season, as we look to continue on the development of our fine young group of players. Applicants must have the required Level 1 Senior Coaching accreditation for the following positions:
• Senior QAFW Div. 2 Women’s Coach
• Senior QFA Div. 2 North Reserves Men
• Under 18 (Colts) Head Coach
• Under 18 (Colts) Assistant Coaches
The Redcliffe Tigers Football Club is a highly respected community football club in the peninsula area, with a rich 40-year history. The Tigers have been fielding teams in the Queensland Australian Football League since 1974 providing access to the great game of AFL football to people of all ages. The club has an exciting future ahead with work commenced on a new purpose-built facility ready to be played on in 2020.
Ideally, applicants would display the following:
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to cooperatively work with the senior coaching department
• Display strong interpersonal communication skills with players
• Align with the Redcliffe Tigers Football Club’s mission statement, vision and club values
• Enthusiasm to teach and develop young players
• Have a personal drive to further develop your own skills and to build a strong team around you
• Demonstrate ability to engage positively with all areas of the football club e.g. members, sponsors etc.
• Be committed to continuous improvement
As well as this, we are always on the lookout for volunteers who are passionate about AFL football, and love being in a family friendly environment. There is no such thing in community football as too many volunteers, so there will no doubt be a position available to you, and we will do everything we can to suit your wants and needs at the football club!
If you are interested in joining the Redcliffe Tigers Football Club, please email Redcliffe Club Secretary Denyale Juffs-King at email@example.com by Monday 14th October 2019, 5:00pm.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants will remain anonymous throughout the process